Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Men...Please stop practicing BITCHASSNESS!



Why, oh why, do men seem to practice “Bitchassness”?  Do they even take into consideration the people they are hurting when they do “Bitch Ass” shit?  Yet, they will be the FIRST ones running back with the “Baby, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt you!” #BoyBANG

Let me tell you something right now!  I have a ZERO TOLERANCE for this type of FUCKERY!  People need to start acting their age and NOT their shoe size!  Where is this story stemming from you ask?  Well here we go:

A friend of mine happened to go to a birthday party and was “white girl wasted”.  She pretty much got a little out of control and “showed her ass” (literally). Oh, I forgot to mention that this whole fiasco was video recorded!  Now, I witnessed the video myself, and it wasn’t too bad, I definitely didn’t expect to see that side of her, but it’s not like she as giving the birthday boy fellatio like the other female that was there! (I’m still in awe about that by the way o_O). 

Now I know that I’ve been a lil’ tipsy myself, and may have been a little out of hand, but the “men” that I hang with are understanding, and can tell when I am doing things out of character and don’t hold it against me! (Sorry, I got a little side tracked, we aren’t talking about me).

So somebody explain to me why would a “bitch ass man” post the video on the girl’s Facebook page and then call her out of her name for everyone and their mama to see? WHO DOES THAT?!?!  I could totally see if you are trying to expose a person for who they REALLY are, but I know, and I KNOW his bitch ass knows, that she soooooo isn’t like that!  Why did he practice “BITCHASSNESS” and try to ruin her life?  What exactly was he trying to prove?  And why couldn’t he be an adult about it and call her and talk to her about it like a REAL MAN should?  Or if he felt the need to post the video, why not post it in her inbox so that he could discuss it that way?  And then niggas wonder why females turn gay!

I can’t wait to see how this whole situation gets handled. If it was me, I wouldn’t be talking to him anymore, because he could never be, and obviously never was, a friend of mine!

What do you think?

~Jennevieve

No comments:

Post a Comment